[asterisk-users] AgentCallBackLogin no longer works after installing asterisk 1.6

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Fri Feb 6 17:27:06 CST 2009

Anthony Francis schrieb:
> Robert Broyles wrote:
>>> Check out this alternative:
>>> http://hostseries.com/agentcallbacklogin-alternative/

---cut---
[agents]
exten => 1050,1,Set(AGENT_SIP=${DB(agent_sip/1050)})
exten => 1050,n,Dial(SIP/${AGENT_SIP})
---cut---

> I like what he came up ,with however it doesn't replace the agent
> callback login systems use of being able to make an agent press a key to
> accept a call, very important when people are logging in via cell phone
> and you don't their voice mail answering the call. In fact none of the
> replacements do that. FAIL

First of all: The voicemail acts on behalf of the subscriber.
If they configure their voicemail to answer the call it's their
fault.

But I understand the problem.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+ZAP+channels
talks about answer confirmation:
---cut---
If the letter c follows, then "Answer Confirmation" is requested,
in which the call is not considered answered until the called
user presses #.
---cut---

So Dial(Zap/G1c/${phone_number}) might work.

Not sure why that is implemented for Zap channels only.
It should be an option to Dial() instead.

   Philipp Kempgen

--
AMOOCON 2009, May 4-5, Rostock / Germany   ->  http://www.amoocon.de
Asterisk: http://the-asterisk-book.com - http://das-asterisk-buch.de