[asterisk-users] Monitor and SIP transfers (SIP REFER)

Gunnar Schaller linux at nowin.de
Fri Feb 6 03:15:28 CST 2009

Hello list,
I need to record all calls. So I'm using application Monitor. Works
good until someone transfers a callee to another internal extension.
Example:
A calls B
A set B on hold
A calls C
A transfers B to C with SIP transfer (SIP REFER - with phone funktions
and not Asterisk attended transfer).
I found http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=0013538 . "corruptor" asked
about this problem, but it seems there is no solution.
Now I want to know how anyone deals with this problem. How to record
those transfered calls? Any solution with manager commands or some
source-code hacking (enabling Monitor for all calls so no Monitor is
needed in dialplan). I'm working with Snom phones here - so there is
the possibility to work with action url's.

Thank you,
 Gunnar