[asterisk-users] Configure Asterisk to preserve SIP header?

Scott McNab scott.mcnab at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 00:14:33 CST 2009

Thanks for your help.

In case anyone is interested, I managed managed to get it to forward the
Call-Info SIP header using the following extension config:

exten => _X.,1,SIPAddHeader(Call-Info: ${SIP_HEADER(Call-Info)})
exten => _X.,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})

Thanks again,
Scott

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Benny Amorsen
<benny+usenet at amorsen.dk<benny%2Busenet at amorsen.dk>