[asterisk-users] Newbie query: how to write priority n+101

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Thu Feb 5 16:31:56 CST 2009

Geoff Lane wrote:
> On Thursday, February 5, 2009, Tilghman Lesher wrote:
>
>> The correct string is "FAILED", not "FAILURE".
>
> Thanks. For info, *TFOT says:
>
> PrivacyManager() sets a channel variable named PRIVACYMGRSTATUS to
> either SUCCESS or FAILURE. If Caller ID is received on the channel,
> PrivacyManager() does nothing.
>
> I've tried it and you're correct. So it looks like the docs need a bug
> report - any idea how I go about that?
>
> Thanks again,

If you're using the 2nd edition of the book, check the preface, page xix for
contact information. For those monitoring the mailing list who do not have a
copy of the book, the following web page is listed as containing "errata,
examples, and any additional information:"

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596510480

Mark Michelson