[asterisk-users] Newbie query: how to write priority n+101

Geoff Lane geoff at gjctech.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 15:37:19 CST 2009

On Thursday, February 5, 2009, Philipp Kempgen wrote:

> And in addition extensions.conf is a thing of the past.  ;-)
> extensions.ael is cleaner and easier to maintain for most purposes.

Oh-oh ... I don't think I can keep up with the rate of change ;-)

BTW, on a related note, I'm having some trouble with Privacy Manager
that I'd appreciate some insight with. In one priority, I'm calling
PrivacyManager(2,8). In the next priority, I've got:
  GotoIf($["${PRIVACYMGRSTATUS}" = "FAILURE"]?withheld,1)
Which I almost cribbed straight out of *TFOT. However, when I call
from a withheld number I get the two expected challenges and when I
deliberately fail (i.e. I haven't entered a valid number), execution
continues with the priority following the GotoIf rather than jumping
to the first priority of the "withheld" extension.

What am I doing wrong?

TIA,

--
Geoff