[asterisk-users] Newbie query: how to write priority n+101

Geoff Lane geoff at gjctech.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 14:20:47 CST 2009

Hi All,

Asterisk 1.4.12 on CentOS 5

Sorry for a question that I'm guessing is obvious to most of you.

I'm trying to revamp my dialplan. When I first created it, I had
something like:

exten => s,1,Set(CALLERID(name)=${DB(cidname/${CALLERID(num)})})
exten => s,2,Dial(${rgMain},${RINGTIME},t)
exten => s,3,VoiceMail(main at default)
exten => s,103,VoiceMail(main at default)

Now I want to play around to add things like the privacy manager and
blacklist handling, which all goes before priority 2 in the above. The
Dial() application jumps to the priority 101 more than its own
priority (i.e. n+101) if it times out. But how can I specify this if
I'm numbering priorities as 1,n,n,n,n?

(BTW, the reason for priority 3 in the above extension is that in an
earlier version of Asterisk, Dial() sometimes jumped to the next
priority rather than one 101 more).

TIA,

--
Geoff