[asterisk-users] registration problem using asterisk 1.6

Laurent Bonny laurent.bonny at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 09:37:17 CST 2009

Thanks for your help,

Unfortunatly neither the "XXXXX at domain.com"@domain.com   nor the  '
XXXXX at domain.com'@domain.com nor the XXXXX\@domain.com at domain.com worked

and when I try to do:
register = XXXXXXXXX:password at provider

[provider]
type=peer
host=domain.com
fromdomain=domain.com
username=XXXXXXXXX
fromuser=XXXXXXXXX
secret=password

asteirsk does not add the domain to the username (nor than the authuser)...
In fact my auth user is not exactly my fromuser (prefix), and it seems that
only the user declared in the register count... so nothing work :-(

Any other ideas?

Regards,
Laurent