[asterisk-users] question on originate call

Ex Vito ex.vitorino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 15:59:47 CST 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 7:40 PM, Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com> wrote:

> Seems like the first call to Channel is being MADE successfully.
>
> Then it goes to do Context and Exten: I get failed...
>
> [smvoice-dialout]
> exten => smvoice_single_mediaport,1,agi(smvoice)
> exten => smvoice_single_mediaport,n,Hangup

  I can't identify nothing specific, apart from the fact that you're
  running non-standard Asterisk applications.

  My humble suggestions:

  1. Increase log verbosity and check logs
  2. Break the problem into something simpler
      (example: Grab one extension and Play a file into it)
      When you get to a working setup, build up from there,
      one step at a time...

--
  exvito