[asterisk-users] Call parking

Jeremy G. Gault jeremy.gault at winworld.com
Wed Feb 4 11:31:36 CST 2009

Mike,

Okay.  That seems to be the answer.  I was able to compile it from source
(couldn't find any .deb packages) and parking works as it should.  However,
upgrading broke the ability to use any of our Zap channels (even using
--with-zaptel/usr/src/modules/zaptel when doing ./configure in Asterisk
wouldn't work..)  It doesn't install chan_zap.so or chan_dahdi.so :(

Looks like I will ahve to find a download of DAHDI and do a major overhaul
from source.

I reverted everything back to what it was and I can tackle that one
after-hours if needed.

Thanks for the help :)

     Jeremy

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Mike <list at virtutel.ca> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> Just so you know, some parking bugs were fixed in 1.4.23.1,  so it might be
> a good idea to update.

Jeremy G. Gault, KD4NED
Network Administrator
WinWorld Corporation