[asterisk-users] Sending Calls via SIP trunk from two different IP addresses from same Asterisk Machine

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 13:28:46 CST 2009

OK, if I send for my provider (the destination), it will authenticate based on the IP ONLY, this is the provider system. And once authenticated me based on that IP, it will give me all the schema related to this account. Sometimes I need to use another schema for some calls, I am not able until send for the provider from another IP.

Did u get what I need?
Regards
Bilal