[asterisk-users] Quiet 24 port POE gig switch

Sam Tam samtam888 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 13:08:15 CST 2009

As far as I know all POE switches are quite noisy, they need to cool the
extra power consumed by the POE and hence they will run warmer than other
switch.
I know Cisco, 3COM, are very noisy but you can try other cheaper brand like
levelone or other to see if they have fans inside the switch.

Good Luck