[asterisk-users] CID not working.

Arun Sasidhar arun.sasidhar at cabotsolutions.com
Wed Dec 30 22:37:22 CST 2009

Hi,

 Thanks for the reply. Actually I am using Astrisknow 1.5. So  I added *exten
=> s,1,wait(1)* in  extensions_custom.conf file.It is now looks like this

*[from-internal-custom]
exten => 1234,1,Playback(demo-congrats)         ; extensions can dial 1234
exten => 1234,2,Hangup()
exten => h,1,Hangup()
include => custom-recordme                      ; extensions can also dial
5678

; custom-count2four,s,1 can be used as a custom target for
; a Digital Receptionist menu or a Ring Group
[custom-count2four]
exten => s,1,SayDigits(1234)
exten => s,2,Hangup

; custom-recordme,5678,1 can be used as a custom target for
; a Digital Receptionist menu or a Ring Group
[custom-recordme]
exten => 5678,1,Wait(2)
exten => 5678,2,Record(/tmp/asterisk-recording:gsm)
exten => 5678,3,Wait(2)
exten => 5678,4,Playback(/tmp/asterisk-recording)
exten => 5678,5,Wait(2)
exten => 5678,6,Hangup

[from-pstn-custom]
exten => s,1,wait(1)*

But Still no result. I restarted the server many times. The same error is
getting in the asterisk log  *([Dec 30 06:36:16] DEBUG[2559] dsp.c: dsp busy
pattern set to 0,0)*.

Can you post your  chan_dahdi.conf for me.

Thanks,
Aruns

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 11:12 PM, Ira <ira at extrasensory.com> wrote:

>  At 07:05 AM 12/30/2009, you wrote:
>
>     I am using asterisk 1.4.28 with freepbx and Wildcard TDM410P card.
> Everything is working fine except the caller ID of incoming call from PSTN
> line. The phone display is showing "Unknown" when there is an incoming call.
>
> *My log file showing this while an incoming call on PSTN line:*
> tail -f /var/log/asterisk/full
>

> When I had this problem, I added
>
>         exten => s,1,wait(1)
>
> as the first line of the extensions.conf where that call went. Asterisk is
> fast enough to answer the call before the CID shows up so you have to give
> it a bit of time.
>
> Ira

Thanks,

Arun S