[asterisk-users] Parked Call Ringback

Dan Journo dan at keshercommunications.com
Wed Dec 30 06:39:33 CST 2009

Hi Doug,

Where did you paste that from?
I'm using 1.4.

Regards,
Dan

Thank you for contacting Kesher Communications Ltd.
IT Maintenance Clients can now receive a faster response by using our Live
Chat and Support Service: Click Here

solely for the recipient(s). If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, copy or alter this email. Under no circumstances may this
email be distributed without written permission from the sender. Warning:
Although the Company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses
are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. All prices
exclude VAT unless otherwise stated. No responsibility is taken for any
recommendations made by a sender or by Kesher Communications Ltd.
Recipient(s) takes responsibility for any actions taken as a result of
advice and recommendations given by Kesher Communications Ltd.