[asterisk-users] SkyHost is set to expire

Philipp Kolmann kolmann at zid.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Dec 29 07:13:22 CST 2009

Daniel Grotti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My license expires at 2029, but this isn't a license problem I think.
> I've downloaded my S4A from the following link:
>
> http://downloads.digium.com/pub/telephony/skypeforasterisk/asterisk-1.4/x86-32/skypeforasterisk-1.4_1.0.6-x86_32.tar.gz
>
> As Digium documentation says.

Are you sure you are running 1.0.6? I doubt that in a production version
of the plugin, Digium will ship a development version of skyhost.

I just unloaded the chan_skype.so and reloaded it and did not get this
error.

what does "skype show version" in asterisk cli say?

It seems you have an old .so running.

Philipp