[asterisk-users] Any good dialplan code out there to implement vertical service codes?

Joe Freeman joe at ngn-networks.com
Mon Dec 28 20:13:49 CST 2009

Greetings-

I'm in the process of turning up an Asterisk box for a customer and was
wondering if anyone had any good code they could share for implementing
vertical service codes within Asterisk. I'd really rather not have to
spend hours making new wheels if someone has one or more that will fit.

One of my issues is that I've had a very hard time finding out exactly
which VSC's are already implemented in what parts of Asterisk. This
system will be for the most part an IP Centrex platform for this
customer, who will be selling services to his end-users.

I've got a pretty good line on how I'm going to handle personal LD pin
codes using ODBC, but if anyone has any code for that I might get some
pointers from, I'd appreciate that too.

Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks-
Joe