[asterisk-users] Off Topic: Aastra BLF limit...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Dec 28 13:59:49 CST 2009

	Hi.  Does anyone have a patch or workaround for the 50 BLF limit of
Aastra phones?  I have a couple 57i with the 560M console and only the
first 50 BLF lines get registered.  I am using the latest firmware from
Aastra but I read that this limit was imposed because of a memory leak.
Obviously my customer is complaining about these last 10 lines not
showing their status.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001