[asterisk-users] Audiocodes MP-114 2FXO/2FXS help registering with Asterisk

Jonathan Thurman jthurman42 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 09:56:04 CST 2009

The web interface is a bit confusing at first.  Here are some of the
steps that I remember off hand.  Change as little as possible, makes
it easier to troubleshoot later.

Get the latest code from your vendor (5.6 is what I run)

Configure the proxy to register with
  Configuration -> Protocol Config -> Protocol Def -> Proxy and Registration
    - Enable registration
    - Set the registration per endpoint

Configure your call routing
  Configuration -> Protocol Config -> Routing Tables -> IP to Trunk Group

If you send a prefix for outgoing calls, you will need to configure
that in the manipulation table too
  Configuration -> Protocol Config -> Manipulation tables -> Dest
number IP to Tel

Configure authentication
  Configuration -> Protocol Config -> Endpoint settings -> Authentication

Now the part that took me a while to find...

Configure the Channel to phone number mapping:
  Configuration -> Protocol Config -> Endpoint  Number -> EndPoint Phone Number

Configure the Hunt group settings
  Configuration -> Protocol Config -> Hunt/IP Group -> Hunt group settings

Hope that helps.  These are great devices, once you figure out how to
get them configured...

-Jonathan