[asterisk-users] Call ends when picked up

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Sun Dec 27 04:42:16 CST 2009

Hello list.

My phone rings, I pick up, and the conversation is terminated. Every
time.

The setup :

Grandstream GXP2010 --> SIPproxy (Endian Firewall) --> Asterisk Server
--> ITSP

Could it be the SIP proxy of my Endian firewall ??

I have 4 accounts on the Grandstream which listen on port 5060 --> 5063.
They have a proxy defined namely my Endian firewall.

On this SIPproxy I have a port range defined 11500 --> 11600. Default
SIP port is 5060.

My Asterisk server sees the 4 accounts as follow :

> yocangrandstream/yocangra  xx.xx.xx.65     D   N      5060     OK (50 ms)
> VCfacturatie/VCfacturatie  xx.xx.xx.65     D   N      5060     OK (49 ms)
> VCsupport/VCsupport        xx.xx.xx.65     D   N      5060     OK (51 ms)
> waterhoen/waterhoen        xx.xx.xx.65     D   N      5060     OK (51 ms)

So I think I have the SIPproxy set up correctly (it should not be that
difficult), but somewhere there's a BYE-message that is being send so
the conversation ends abruptly.

Jonas.