[asterisk-users] compile issues.

Aditya Kumar adityakumar345 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 10:03:57 CST 2009

Thanks a lot for the reply James , Tzafrir Cohen.

> This doesn't mean that you have to run Asterisk as root after it is
> installed.  The default locations for Asterisk files are sane and
> sensible for the majority of systems.  If you are trying to do
> something special, perhaps you can elaborate a little so that we can
> assist better?

I am using a shared Resource. They(provider) will not give me access as Root
I don't have access to Linux at home.

So. I am bound to use Asterik in the shared Resource I bought.
But Need to make asterik run :-)

Is there a way I can build it with out being a Root?