[asterisk-users] How to create MeetME room with dialplan?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Dec 24 08:23:08 CST 2009

Whether you can do this and how successfully depends on your Asterisk
Flavor.  Meetme has no internal limitation that would allow you to limit the
meetme to two callers.  IMO you would have better luck using a bank of
pre-defined meetme rooms, but you can set up as many as you want "on the
fly" from the dialplan.

The approach I would take to this is this

Caller A calls in - he is assigned to pre-defined room x.  AMI then calls
caller B and dumps him/her into room x.  You could use the Asterisk DB or
MYSQL to track rooms by caller.

  _____