[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Faxing

Travis Elsberry travis at techglia.com
Wed Dec 23 12:55:03 CST 2009

For what it's worth I'm also using HylaFAX 6.0.3 with IAXmodem to talk to my 1.6.0.17 box to send faxes across my SIP provider (they only support SIP at this time). I can't really speak to the reliability for high-volume loads, but I haven't had any problems with the dozen or so that I've sent out over the last couple of months.

Travis