[asterisk-users] How to exchange/get $variables from/to each channel on cmd Dial

didier.cuffaut didier.cuffaut at neuf.fr
Wed Dec 23 09:00:07 CST 2009

I apologize for my poor English.....
So, i don't really understand 'how to' realize thus....

When you use the cmd Dial and want to get $ from caller channel to callee (or callee channel from caller), which way is the right way ?

Sorry, i've take a look to the wiki and asterisk code and is'nt limpid (for me)

use Macro in the dial cmd....  hum it's on the caller side and i doubt....
use local channel ? nor more explicit.....
something like Importvar ou shared(var) ? not really evident to use because documentation is 'abscons' (for me,sorry,the wiki is very light on theese 2 features)) at least, i need some examples (not in the voip wiki and no more on * doc, afaik)
another way ?

Thanks for any help or reference.

Happy Christmas and 2010 for everyone