[asterisk-users] call queue with external numbers??

C. Chad Wallace cwallace at lodgingcompany.com
Tue Dec 22 17:43:28 CST 2009

At 5:01 PM on 22 Dec 2009, Oguzhan Kayhan wrote:

> Hello,
> Our asterisk is connected to an ericsson pbx by PRI.
> What i want is the asterisk clients should call operator numbers by
> dialing 0
>
> But, when a call is made to ericsson via number 0, it assumes that the
> call is made from outside, so it doesnt allow to be dialed.
> There are 3 real operator extensions which is grouped by ericsson for
> operators. Lets assume 1111 1112 1113.
>
> What i want to know is, is there a way for me to create such group in
> asterisk and add that external extension numbers which should be
> dialed by order, or by 3 rings at a time etc....so that i can create
> that operator group on asterisk side also.
>
> PS: I can call real extensions on ericsson without a problem.

How about this:

exten => 0,1,Dial(DAHDI/G1/1111,18)
exten => 0,n,Dial(DAHDI/G1/1112,18)
exten => 0,n,Dial(DAHDI/G1/1113,18)

...where DAHDI/G1 is the PRI connected to the ericsson (group=1 in
chan_dahdi.conf), and 18 seconds is 3 rings.

You might be able to use Queue(), but I'm not sure if you can add a
hunt group and external number as a queue member--you might have to use
the Local channel for that.

--

C. Chad Wallace, B.Sc.
The Lodging Company