[asterisk-users] New 1.4 system: registered, but not responding to invite?

Doug Doug at NaTel.net
Mon Dec 21 23:33:20 CST 2009

At 00:46 12/21/2009, Alex Balashov wrote:
 >A packet capture would be needed to illuminate the source of the problem.

Thanks, Alex for your suggestion.

Here is a link for the packet capture:

   http://www.A7H.com/~stuph/TCPdump-2009-Dec-21-2304.txt

I just don't see where the extension responds to
the INVITE.  What would prevent that?

By the way, I have a bunch of phones behind this
same router that work just fine on our old v1.2
system.