[asterisk-users] Asterisk chan_skype GUI released

Maxim Litnitskiy litnimax at asteriskpbx.ru
Mon Dec 21 14:21:22 CST 2009

Hello dear Community!
Inspired by Steven Sokol, product manager at Digium (
http://ssokol.blogspot.com/2009/09/automatic-asterisk-extensions-for-skype.html),
we have created a solution to automate Asterisk Skype integration.
Currently version 0.1 is available for free from Asterisk Forge, and work
goes on.
Currently implemented features are:
- Dial skype ID by exten
- Automatic creation of exten for new Skype  IDs
- WEB page to manage extensions and Skype IDs (add, modify, delete, search).
In the next release we are going to put the whole chan_skype.conf file into
the database via realtime static, and provide the fill administration WEB
page so that all Skype interoperation is configured from the WEB.
Your feedback is welcome as this is going to be a community driven
development and the product will be open and free.
For details and instructions see our wiki page -
http://asteriskpbx.ru/wiki/skype-for-asterisk-en

Regards,
--
Maxim Litnitskiy