[asterisk-users] Asterisk Heartbeat Monitor for Fail safe.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Dec 21 00:22:45 CST 2009

On 12/21/2009 12:24 AM, DHAVAL INDRODIYA wrote:

> I want to configure Asterisk/Kamailio Like system monitor with Heartbeat

There is, but "Asterisk/Kamailio-like system" is a meaninglessly vague
description.  That's like saying, "Is there any way I can ride
car/elephant-like transportation?"

> is there any way to monitor Service
>
> If NODE1 is stopped or over loaded then NODE 2 will work and vice verse.
>
> any help appreciated because i m stuck in heartbeat to configure service.

You would want to use a tool like SIP Swiss Army Knife (sipsak) to check
for basic SIP responsiveness.  It can be wrapped inside a custom OCF
resource agent script, if you're using Heartbeat v2.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems