[asterisk-users] Live CD - do you think they are worth doing?

jon pounder jonp at inline.net
Sun Dec 20 10:10:52 CST 2009

Randy R wrote:

I might try a live cd once or twice, or use it to boot a dead computer
or one that is not mine, BUT for anything with any sort of time
investment in settings to try anything you lose it all with a live cd so
why bother since if you can't try it all in one session, you have to
start over.

Live usb sticks are another matter (assuming your bios actually reliably
boots them) at least you can save your changes and pickup where you left
off the next time.