[asterisk-users] To Asterisk AMI Gurus - Tacking issue with originate

Prince Singh prince at drishti-soft.com
Fri Dec 18 07:33:02 CST 2009

Obvious debugging steps at this point:-

   1. Manually connecting to AMI and testing the commands
   1. telnet 127.0.0.1 5038
      2. Login command
      3. Originate command
   2. Use a dummy AMI listener instead of actual asterisk to see if the
   events are going through
      1. Stop asterisk (or change the manager port)
      2. nc -l -k 127.0.0.1 5038
      3. Confirm that 'nc' has taken the tcp port 5038
      netstat -nlp | grep 5038
      4. Test the php application to see if the login request can be seen on
      the console from where 'nc' was started
   3. Edit /etc/php.ini (or similar file) to enable logging and then check
   the log file :)

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 6:59 AM, Bruce Nik <brucevoip at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am making a simple index.php file which will allow a web user to enter
> his $phoneNumb, $dialNumb, and callerID ($spoofNumb) and get the call
> bridged. Following is the index.php and the contents of
> extensions_custom.conf. When I submit the form nothing happens. I don't even
> see Manager Connected msg. Your input will be much appreciated. I am
> thinking I have some syntax problem.
>
> /etc/asterisk/extensions_custom.conf
> *[testphp]
> exten => _X.,1,Answer()
> exten => _X.,n,Dial(SIP/testTrunk/${EXTEN})
> exten => _X.,n,Hangup()*
>
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *****************************************************************************************************
> *
> /var/www/html/clickncall/index.php
> <head>
> <title>ClicknCall</title>
> </head>
>
> <?php
>
> $sys_ip = "127.0.0.1";
> $User_str = "testphp";
> $Secret_str = "testphp";
>
> if ($_POST['x']) {
> $oSocket = fsockopen($sys_ip, 5038, $errnum, $errdesc) or die("Connection
> to host failed");
>
> fputs($oSocket, "Action: login\r\n");
> fputs($oSocket, "Username: $User_str\r\n");
> fputs($oSocket, "Secret: $Secret_str\r\n\r\n");
> fputs($oSocket, "Events: off\r\n\r\n");
> fputs($oSocket, "Action: originate\r\n");
> fputs($oSocket, "Channel: SIP/testTrunk/$phoneNumb\r\n");
> fputs($oSocket, "Exten: $dialNumb\r\n");
> fputs($oSocket, "Context: testphp\r\n");
> fputs($oSocket, "Priority: 1\r\n\r\n");
> fputs($oSocket, "Timeout: 10000\r\n");
> fputs($oSocket, "CallerId: $spoofNumb\r\n");
> fputs($oSocket, "Async: true\r\n");
> fputs($oSocket, "Action: Logoff\r\n\r\n");
>
> fclose($oSocket);
>
> print $_POST['x'];
>
> } else {
>   print "<form method=\"post\"action=\"$_SERVER[PHP_SELF]\">";
>   print "<br>";
>   print "PHONE Number: <input type=\"text\"name=\"phoneNumb\">";
>   print "<br>";
>   print "PARTY Number: <input type=\"text\"name=\"dialNumb\">";
>   print "<br>";
>   print "FORGE Number: <input type=\"text\"name=\"spoofNumb\">";
>   print "<br>";
>   print "<input type=\"Submit\" value=\"                         Dial
>                        \">";
>   print "</form>";
>
> } ?>

> */etc/asterisk/manager_custom.conf*
> [testphp]
> secret = testphp
> deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
> permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
> read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user
> write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user
>

> Thanks,

Regards,
Prince Singh

Drishti-Soft Solutions Pvt Ltd
62-A, First Floor,
Maruti Industrial Area,
Sector - 18, Gurgaon - 122016
Haryana, India.

P: 91 124 4771000
F: 91 124 4039120
W: http://www.drishti-soft.com
B: http://blog.drishti-soft.com
----
DISCLAIMER

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally Privileged
information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the
message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it
and inform the sender.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall be
construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Drishti-Soft Solutions
Pvt Ltd ("Drishti") unless sent with that express intent and with due
authority of Drishti.
Drishti has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses.
However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.