[asterisk-users] Feature Request: GotoIfTimeWithOffset

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:23:22 CST 2009

Hi,

When I was testing an IVR, I realized I miss a function I would call
GotoIfTimeWithOffset.

Today, this IVR is using function AEL GotoIfTime in several places.
The problem is if it's 11pm at the moment I'm testing this IVR, I can't
nicely test the 9am or 2pm branch.

GotoIfTimeWithOffset would get 2 incoming arguments :
- the first is a time range (just like GotoIfTime),
- the second is a duration offset which you could delay or "rewind" time.

After testing, you would just have to set this offset to 0, to get a
production-ready dialplan, without changing a line.

Suggestions ?

Cheers