[asterisk-users] Best way ro run 2 or more asterisk servers?

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Thu Dec 17 08:48:33 CST 2009

On Thursday 17 December 2009 04:37:52 Landy Landy wrote:
> [...]

In some ways, it's more secure, as only hosts with the specified IP can make
calls on that peer.  With username/password, it remains a possibility,
especially if the username and password are easy to guess, that another host
could authenticate and make calls.  While it's not impossible for another host
to take over a server's IP address, the technique is significantly more
limited in terms of where in the network such spoofing may occur.

--
Tilghman Lesher