[asterisk-users] About Asterisk Manager (C# Sharp)

Daniel Stefanus shinichikudo85 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 02:22:38 CST 2009

But how? With Asterisk Manager, I get some events with QueueStatus
action but I only need the some parameter. There are an event that I can
use on QueueStatus called QueueEntry but how can I get the total of
caller?How can I get only the parameters of "Position" or "Wait" in
QueueEntry event in C# Sharp?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4615 (20091117) __________

http://www.eset.com