[asterisk-users] About Asterisk Manager (C# Sharp)

Daniel Stefanus shinichikudo85 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 01:26:55 CST 2009

Hi everyone,
I'm having a trouble while developing monitoring tool for queues. I'm
using C# Sharp & I follow the instruction on
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+manager+Example%3A+C+Sharp.
My question is how can I get information about how many people are there
waiting on queue with this asterisk manager? I want to make that every
time there is a call come into the queue,it's start to count,and when an
agent pick up the phone,the number is return to zero again.Anybody can help?

Best Regards,
Daniel

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4615 (20091117) __________

http://www.eset.com