[asterisk-users] hints through a Local channel

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 06:45:24 CST 2009

I am actually deploying on a 1.6.1.6 but it does not seem to work - maybe I
am using a wrong syntax?.

pbx-ch*CLI> core show version
Asterisk 1.6.1.6 built by root @ pbx-ch on a i686 running Linux on
2009-09-11 16:54:55 UTC

I see this works:

exten => 100,hint,SIP/${EXTENSION}

pbx-ch*CLI> core show hint 100
  100 at agents : SIP/100 State:Unavailable Watchers 0

but this does not

exten => 100,hint,SIP/${DB(/Agent/100)}

pbx-ch*CLI> core show hint 100
  100 at agents : SIP/ State:Unavailable Watchers 0

Thanks
l.

l.

Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com