[asterisk-users] OT - SPA3102 - Provisioning with config file

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Tue Dec 15 04:42:02 CST 2009

Hello,

I could successfully played with General Purpose Parameters (GPP_A, GPP_B)
and a TFTP server : whenever I change a GPP value in a configuration file,
my SPA3102 automatically updates the corresponding value its web server
shows.
My config file is :
<flat-profile>
  <GPP_A>myid
  </GPP_A>
  <UID1>myid
  </UID1>
</flat-profile>

I though I could use this mecanism to change some SIP setting like Line
userId or password.

Unfortunately, it seems macro expansion doesn't occur in Line1 tab :
when I type $A or $(A) or ${A} or $GPP_A or $UID1 in User ID field (in Line1
tab), asterisk receives a REGISTER message like :
handle_request_register: Registration from '${A}
<sip:${A}@172.16.2.1<A%7D at 172.16.2.1>>'
failed for '172.16.2.12' - No matching peer found

As the whole point of using a TFTP server is, for me, to avoid to use
embeded web server, I would be very pleased to get any recommendation on
this.

Regards