[asterisk-users] iphone client app

Alex Samad alex at samad.com.au
Mon Dec 14 19:08:37 CST 2009

Well I have a 3gs - will tell you how that goes.

decided against siax - have to pay for the base model.

installed fringe, but no voip over 3g, have to wait till i get home, but
it registered with my asterisk server so ..

I am looking for the hacked fring.ipa which allows voip over 3g, just so
I can try

I am in Aus, and i bought the phone outright so no lock in.