[asterisk-users] iphone client app

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Dec 14 18:04:59 CST 2009

I personally have not had much luck with these softphones because the
iPhone 3G seems to be underpowered and just doesn't run them well
enough to sustain good voice quality, irrespective of wifi network
conditions.  I could be mistaken, though.

It's not going to happen over AT&T's 3G network -- not down here in
the southeastern US, as far as I can tell.  So I can't speak to
whether voice works over 3G.

--
Sent from mobile device