[asterisk-users] iaxmodem Disconnect time and ISDN Service

achris at abacus6.net achris at abacus6.net
Mon Dec 14 13:34:25 CST 2009

Hi,

does anybody know how I can make this two configuration-settings with Asterisk-iaxmodem for ourtgoing faxes with Hylafax on an ISDN-line?

1. disconnect-time after dialing without an answer. (is now 30 seconds, but it must be higher)

2. isdn-service set to "3,1 kHz Audio", (is now "speech")

But I do not found this settings and I think this are default settings.
Helpful is in which configuration file this must be set and what are the parameters.

Best regards
Christian