[asterisk-users] digium fax: can't indicate condition 19?

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Mon Dec 14 12:58:50 CST 2009

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 8:02 PM, Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming at digium.com>wrote:

> Jonathan Thurman wrote:
>
> > Any chance that 64 bit Linux will be supported?
>
> There is a small chance; I've done some work in the past week while
> traveling to attempt solve the 64-bit problems, and I fixed some of them
> but not all of them, so it still won't successfully FAX on a 64-bit
> machine. I'll be continuing to work on it while traveling home, and
> hopefully we'll have some beta-quality releases along with the 32-bit
> releases next week.
>
> --
> Kevin P. Fleming
> Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies
> skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com
> Check us out at www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org

I'm getting this error (can't indicate condition 19) on a fresh install of
asterisk 1.6.1.11 with the res_fax / res_fax_digium downloaded on Friday of
last week.  Any update on when the newest FFA modules will be released, or
if there is any way I can help to test the new modules?

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby