[asterisk-users] Playing a message if my call lands in their voicemail

John Regal jregal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 18:03:31 CST 2009

Hi All,
My client makes manual sales calls to prospects. He is often sent to
voicemail on the prospect's side. If he finds himself having to leave a
message, he would like to be able to press a key and let a pre-recorded
message play into the prospect's vmail box. This is so he can maintain
consistency in his message. Can anyone offer suggestions of how I could
accomplish this functionality?
I am running the latest and greatest Asterisk.

thanks in advance.

JR