[asterisk-users] ATA FXO

Connor Spiess cspiess at Idea-ma.com
Fri Dec 11 14:44:40 CST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph [mailto:syscon780 at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 1:31 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] ATA FXO

On 12/11/09 12:52, Connor Spiess wrote:

> [...]

You could also check out the Audio Codes gateways if the Grandstream doesn't work out for you. They make FXO/FXS gateways. They were reliable boxes for us but this was to a non-asterisk PBX over MGCP. I mention them cause I know they make a SIP based one.

Hope your grandstream works for you so you won't have to go down this path. Goodluck.

--Connor