[asterisk-users] switchvox 305 Appliance

hin lee hin87 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 12:49:12 CST 2009

Yes, you can buy it directly from them.  Go check out their website.  Elastix loads on a standard computer, nothing special.  The specs for the AA305 are below.  If you get something similar or better, than you know it can handle it.

Digium Switchvox SMB AA305 Appliance (Dual Core 1.6Ghz Processor,  2 GB DDR Memory, 160 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive)