[asterisk-users] switchvox 305 Appliance

hin lee hin87 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 11:03:04 CST 2009

I had once considered Switchvox b/c of the user interface simplicity.  However with the lack support of H323, I had to look into a different solution.  I am currently on Elastix, which is a great app!  Everything is done using the web interface, eg, network configuration, hardware, phone management, etc.