[asterisk-users] dahdi restart kills server

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Wed Dec 9 11:37:29 CST 2009

On 12/09/2009 05:39 AM, Mike wrote:
> I have Asterisj 1.4.26.`1, and Dahdi 2.2.0.2.
>
> I restarted for no good reason (I was playing around), but it did worry me
> that if Dahdi crashed while Asterisk was running that not only Dahdi and
> Asterisk would crash, but the whole machine too.

Mike,

Could you open an issue on the issue.asterisk.org, along with any
information from your system logs around the time of the crash?

Restarting DAHDI should definitely not crash your system and I would be
interested in seeing any additional information you have from the crash.

Thanks,
Shaun

--
Shaun Ruffell