[asterisk-users] SkypeForAsterisk

Philipp Kolmann kolmann at zid.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Dec 9 04:47:58 CST 2009

srinivas Antarvedi wrote:
> Hello users,
>

> i am planning to forward my skype calls from skype to the asterisk
> registerd
> skype.
>
> The scenario is as follows.
>
>   i)SkypeUserA calls SkypeUserB
>  ii)SkypeUserB forwards his calls to SkypeUserC
> iii)SkypeUserC sees he got call from SkypeUserA.

I don't see the need for Asterisk in this scenario. You can do this
within the Skype network with permanent call forwarding.

> do i have a way to extract the SkypeUserB's details so that i can
> control who can forward the calls to my asterisk box.
Which of the 3 Skype Users is the s4a account?

Current issue with s4a is that you never see who is actually calling.
You always see only the skype user on the s4a server. Like in the old
days without CLIP/CLIR.

Philipp