[asterisk-users] automon => *1 "one touch recording"

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 00:53:10 CST 2009

On 12/08/09 11:11, Jared Smith wrote:
>On Mon, 2009-12-07 at 19:39 -0700, Joseph wrote:
>> After pressing "*1" console is not showing anything indicating that the call is being recorded:
>
>I find that I often have to adjust the "featuredigittimeout" setting in
>features.conf, as users tend to take their time between the * and 1 keys
>when turning on automon.
>
>--
>Jared Smith
>Digium, Inc.

Well, ;transferdigittimeout => 3 (default is 3 seconds)
but this does not work or does not take any effect, this feature worked perfectly in Asterisk 1.2

I just tried it, I set:
transferdigittimeout => 4

it doesn't work.

I'm using cordless phone and I'm 100% sure that it take me less then 1.5 seconds to press "*1" with one finger.
However, when I tried pressing "*1" using two fingers it worked.

So, it seems to me "transferdigittimeout" setting doesn't work or doesn't take any effect.

--
Joseph