[asterisk-users] Easy way to see what dahdi channels are being used

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Tue Dec 8 19:44:17 CST 2009

That`s my plan exactly, but for that I need some value to poll, and I was looking for the most efficient way to know that 12 out of 23 channels are being used.

Seems that I need to massage the data more than I wanted, instead of using a "dahdi show port 3" command.  That`s what I meant by it being "indirect".

Mike