[asterisk-users] might have found and issue

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Tue Dec 8 09:53:36 CST 2009

I call into a box running asterisk 1.4.27.1 - this works.
on that box I run the CLI and enter the command "core show channels concise"

initially I see the "ALSA/default......" and all that which is correct.

I continue to speak and continue to do the "core show channels concise".
I continue to see the "ALSA/default" ... etc...

After some time I am still connected as I hear audio but when I do the
command
"core show channels concise" nothing is printed.
Seems to happen after 40-45 seconds.

However - when I hangup I do see all the normal Hangup on Console stuff.

Why after 40-45 seconds is the "core show channels concise" not printing
anything?

Thanks

Jerry