[asterisk-users] REFER to trunk

Kirill 'Big K' Katsnelson kkm at adaptiveai.com
Mon Dec 7 13:30:32 CST 2009

I have a private trunk with a peer. A call comes in from the trunk, and
Asterisk calls a peer agent. If the agent transfers the call (this is a
blind transfer using REFER), I want Asterisk to send a REFER back to the
trunk, and essentially stay out of the loop.

As set up, Asterisk initiates a new call using INVITE to the trunk and
then bridges the original incoming and the new outgoing calls.

Is that doable at all? What should be configured on the trunk peer?

Thanks,

  -kkm