[asterisk-users] Sangoma U100

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Sun Dec 6 01:40:17 CST 2009

     I am having problems trying to get a Sangoma U100 USB FXO adapter working
with Asterisk.  After all the configuration Asterisk (1.6.2.0-rc2) detects the
port and I can even call in without a problem (after making sure no echo
canceller is configured for that channel).  The problem is that when I try to
call out it never works.  The channel hangs up immediately.  I cannot even use
the originate CLI command to call out.

     Anyone has experience with these adapters?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología