[asterisk-users] The SIP in the Mobile Phones are not able to register on asterisk

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 17:39:26 CST 2009

Dear Xavier;

Actually I beleive you put me in the right channel, but for me realm is something new to be used. I did not try it at all before. I read some about it, but still I am not familiar with it

If you can help me in the realm, I will appreciate this:

1) What is the relation between the username in the realm and the username I configure it in the sip.conf?

2) Where I configure the realm value? Is it in the sip.conf or other?

3) When actually we use the realm?

Your kindly help is high appreciated.

Regards
Bilal